107 Wells Road is a lovely and well equipped house constructed of Bath stone, with a large lounge, very spacious and recently refurbished kitchen/diner and seven bedrooms. The property has stunning views over Bath whilst being only a 5 minute walk to the city centre and train station. It is also on a direct bus route to the Uni, with a bus stop just a few steps away! The house is perfect for a social group of friends to share.
The property offers:
- Large eat in kitchen with seating for eight. The kitchen has ample high gloss white cupboards, new appliances including two fridge freezers, dishwasher, microwave and a slate floor.
- Just off the kitchen is a utility area with a glazed roof, washing machine and separate tumble dryer.
- Large lounge with leather sofas and chairs and a large flat screen TV with Freeview. This room has a large bay window with open views over the city.
- Two new shower rooms and a separate WC.
- Bedrooms each have a DOUBLE bed, desk, executive style chair, bookshelves and wardrobe.
- Rental is exclusive of utilities and TV licence.
- Summer maintenance is carried out during July and August.